link-the-blademasterlink-the-blademaster

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

As always

As always, you never fail with the quality of your animations Harry.
I don't know what it is, all of your animations have a unbelievable amount of charm. Even though this was completely random (more random than most of your other animations) and you deem it retarded. It impressed me just like all your other animations have.
It runs smoothly, your animations aren't rough. Not to mention, even without any punchlines (Your animations in my opinion build up laughs and then stops at the climax) something about it was just funny because of how random it was. It's a possibility that because I've seen that film before it made it all the more funny. Even still, great animation to add to your already wonderful amount of films.

Deadly Bite Deadly Bite

Good animation

Amusing and nicely animated, even though it was originally a dick joke.

Left 4 Bed Left 4 Bed

Awesome.

The thing that made me enjoy it more than anything was the fact that you used in game quotes throughout the entire thing.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

NIce addition to the series

I think this is one of the more serious C&H shorts. Frankly, I like it.
Kinda sad when his wife left him though.

dad shit he pants at woik dad shit he pants at woik

Meh.

I've watched both of your episodes. Both were pretty dull. At least this one has some sound in it. Although It's not funny at all.

Another tip for the creator of it. Episodes are WAY too short. You should combine like four episodes together. Save space you know? Not to mention your review might be slightly better.

4 for effort.

By the way, proof the creator allowed you to do this?

Awsome to the past Awsome to the past

Well

To be completely honest, I've seen some of your other vids, you're not that bad BUT I really believe you should leave awesome videos to Egoraptor. This is no where as fine quality. Sorry

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Mr. Swain, you're a genius.

No matter how many times I watch your videos, it always manages to make me laugh.

I especially love the part.

"You needed me sir?"
"Yes, come in Gayman."
"My name is Gaylord not Gayman."
"Struggling to see the difference here"
Just Genius.

Saikyo Owns Shotos Saikyo Owns Shotos

It's pretty believable.

Just since I'm a heavy player of that game, First you attack he blocks using focus, hits with focus, dashes into a solar plexus strike, into a crouch low punch, into a heavy punch, into a EX Tastumaki. So that should be about a halfway (but still useable Ultra bar) Although, I'd figure that he'd stun you around the 4th kick on the EX. Which would give him a massive combo, you must have been lucky that you didn't. O.o Then you go in with a jump heavy kick, into a heavy punch, with a heavy gadouken and heavy dankyaku I presume (For the stun effect). Stupid of him to just pull off his Metsu like that without a combo. It enabled you to use yours and get your invincibility frames first. Although I DOUBT that your ultra would kill him at half power. Unless you both had handicap on or something. Going as an NGer though, I'd have to agree with Ace. It's nice but not front page material. Sorry.

azn-sk8er-dude responds:

It was in the middle of the match lol, I was in a middle of taunt when he pulled off metsu, so I guess I tricked him XD

Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck Rwd: 021 Meet'n'fuck

Amazing,

This was such a clever portrayal of what probably happens with these games on Newgrounds.
I especially love how he giggled and smiled when she moaned. I lol'd.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

lol at the last scene.

Guile likes big dick in him. xD